Sunday 14 August 2011

 REFLECTION

My design process has been abit all over the place but i feel is slowely starting to fall into place. Using and understanding augmented reality i feel i am starting to get a better understanding using different methods that can be appraoched within the field architecture.

My architect i chose and who gave me a sight of inspiration was Santiago Calatrava. Known for his spanish modern architecutral concept of design, i have followed a few building concepts he has used in order to reach the stage of where i am now. After doing two enviroments i have decided to expand more on my 1st enviroment. I had a rough idea that i wanted to use square blocks to enclose my enviroment but wasnt sure how?.. a little bit of futher research into how Calatrava had made it work, i had come up with a simple but effective structural design keeping my design inplace.

From some help from my tutor on pin pointing exacly what direction i need to head in, i have a much clearer vision on how my project is heading. I am not exacly the happiest on where im at now but with hopefully see this project through with some achievment.

No comments:

Post a Comment